1/9 Gunyah Place,
Glenfield Park, NSW 2650
$1,200 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4454916
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
This comfortable villa situated in a peaceful cul-de-sac offers the perfect low maintenance style.
- 3 spacious bedrooms with built-in robes
- functional bathroom with bathtub and freestanding shower.
- open plan kitchen and dining plus separate living area
- kitchen offering plenty of cupboard space and electric cooking.
- reverse cycle heating and cooling for year-round comfort
- private backyard for your enjoyment.
- car space behind the unit accessible to unit via the back gate
Call Hore+Davies on 69 222 900 to inspect
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Glenfield Park
Lifestyle in Glenfield Park
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit. 1/9 Gunyah Place, Glenfield Park is unfurnished and available to rent.