1/9 Flame Tree Avenue,
Sippy Downs, QLD 4556
$1,840 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 4th May 2020
Rent ID: 2450132
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Duplex In Flame Tree Pocket
PLEASE NOTE: Due to government advice confirming no open homes are permitted in real estate, we do accept and recommend to all tenants to submit a tenant application to our office based on the photos and/or floor plans for this property. We also suggest tenants drive past the property where possible to make sure the location is suitable. You can also do this via google maps. Thank you for your understanding in this unfortunate time and all the best with your application.
Our office accepts applications from tenants without seeing through the property. You are invited to apply, simply download our application forms at www.sunshinecoastpropertyrentals.com or send through via www.1form.com.au
Sorry, no pets.
This duplex is low maintenance and located in a family friendly neighbourhood, close to schools, parks, university, shops and medical facilities. Also positioned just 15 minutes drive via direct route to the new Sunshine Coast University Private Hospital in Kawana.
Property Features Include:
- 3 Bedrooms & 2 Bathrooms
- Mater Bedroom with WIR, & Ensuite
- Open Plan Living, Dining & Modern Kitchen
- Stone Bench Tops Throughout & European Appliances in the
- High Ceilings & Fans Throughout
- Split System A/C to Master Bedroom & Living
- Tiled Undercover Alfresco Area
- Remote Double Lock Up Garage
- Fully Fenced yard
- Water: Property is water efficient with Tenant to pay for all water consumption charges.
- Lawn & garden maintenance: Tenant liable for all costs to maintain
To arrange an inspection and to call this brand new property your new home, register/book online for an inspection today.
SUNSHINE COAST PROPERTY RENTALS
Sunshine Coast's leading specialist property managers
Download an application form from our website
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Sippy Downs
Lifestyle in Sippy Downs
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
1/9 Flame Tree Avenue, Sippy Downs, a 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Sippy Downs.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how