1/9 Cecil Street,
Ashfield, NSW 2131
$1,400 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4342813
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Neat & tidy 2 Bedder
Neat & tidy elevated-ground floor centre 2 bedroom unit
- Carpet floors
- Modern kitchen
- Internal laundry
- Balcony off the lounge room and another smaller balcony off the second bedroom
Parking available is a single open car space at the rear of the building.
Quietly located close to local buses and a comfortable walk to Ashfield Station and surrounding shops & restaurants/takeaways.
1 Open space
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Ashfield
Lifestyle in Ashfield
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 1/9 Cecil Street, Ashfield. This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit is unfurnished and ready to make your own.