1/9 Bishop Street,
Cambooya, QLD 4358
$1,040 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 10th August 2021
Rent ID: 4499986
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Duplex Living in Cambooya Ridge!
This home boasts two spacious carpeted bedrooms, with large built-ins and ceiling fans. They are both serviced by a bathroom with a modern vanity and large shower.
With a fresh, modern colour palette and contemporary design, this duplex has been crafted with meticulous attention to detail with quality finishing's throughout.
Inside is open light and spacious, with easy to care for tiled floors. The modern kitchen overlooks the air conditioned dining and living area and is fitted with quality stainless steel appliances, as well as offering ample storage.
A fully fenced yard can be enjoyed all year round with a covered alfresco area. Situated in a quiet family friendly neighbourhood, you can sit back and relax.
- 2 bedrooms with built-ins and ceiling fans
- 1 contemporary bathroom
- Modern kitchen, electric cooktop, stainless steel appliances and ample storage
- Tiled living and dining
- Covered outdoor area
- Single lock up garage
- Fully fenced yard
- Air conditioned
- Close to schools, shops and parks
To view this property please click "Book an Inspection Time" above or visit our website www.ithinkproperty.com.au and register your name, email and phone number. You can either book directly into an inspection here or request an alternate available inspection.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Cambooya
Lifestyle in Cambooya
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Cambooya? 1/9 Bishop Street, Cambooya could be your new home before you know it. The 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom property comes unfurnished.