$340 pwHow much could you borrow?
1/89 North Road,
Warragul, VIC 3820
$1,477 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 11th February 2022
Rent ID: 4712255
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
TICKS ALL THE BOXES
This neat and tidy brick veneer townhouse offers 2 bedrooms with BIR's and ceiling fans, generous lounge, central heating, split system air conditioning, open plan tiled family/meals area with spacious well -appointed kitchen including breakfast bar and pantry. Bathroom with bath and separate toilet. Outside you will find a private rear yard with covered alfresco and a single remote garage.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Warragul
Lifestyle in Warragul
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
1/89 North Road, Warragul, a 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Warragul.