1/87 Tahara Street,
Hamlyn Heights, VIC 3215
$1,565 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4123241
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Newly Renovated Retreat
This newly renovated 2 bedroom unit is sure to go quickly. Flooded with natural light, spacious living and split system heating and cooling, isn't all this beautiful home has to offer. Ideally located making it just a short walk from local primary and secondary schools, cafes and public transport.
- 2 spacious bedrooms.
- Ample storage through home.
- Beautiful sized courtyard.
- Single lock up garage.
- Split system heating and cooling.
- Well-equiped kitchen with adjoining dining area.
- Central bathroom with separate toilet.
Be quick to inquire and book an inspection as this home won't last long.
If you are interested in this property you must submit an application via 1form and we will contact you to arrange a private inspection once your application has been processed.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Hamlyn Heights
Lifestyle in Hamlyn Heights
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
1/87 Tahara Street, Hamlyn Heights, a 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Hamlyn Heights.