1/87 Lipson Street,
Port Adelaide, SA 5015
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Rent ID: 365434
Nightly rate FROM $100.00 per night. Price varies depending on season
Converted Rustic Apartment ~ Port River situated at end of Lipson Street 5 minute drive to Semaphore
* Updated & easy-living ' New York' style warehouse apartment offering all modern amenities over 3 levels.
* Excellent security with keyed access to entrance foyer
* Centrally Located on Lipson Street with in easy walking distance to wharf & shopping centre this apartment will surely impress! Sleeps 6
* Variable bedroom floor plan offering space for 2 queen size beds
* Stunning open plan living with polished timber floors, track lighting
* Galley style kitchen area, dishwasher, stainless steel 2 door fridge
* Laundry facilities
* Reverse cycle split system air conditoner
* Mezzanine Floor providing space for 3rd bedroom - suitable for teenagers - 2 single beds
* Situated within close proximity to Port Adelaide's Port Canal, Fishermans Wharf Market & many hotels
* Walking distance to Port Adelaide Tafe
* Wi fi available
Walk to central shopping hub of Port Adelaide, stroll down to harbour wharf and Sunday markets all facilities within walking distance.
Train, restaurants, super markets, medical centres, hotels, cafes, hairdressers,banks all close by.
Semaphore South beaches by car 3 minutes away.
AAMI Stadium and West Lakes Shopping Centre access
CBD 20 minutes away 12 kilometers by car.
For availability go to - https://www.homeaway.com.au/holiday-rental/p9177651
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Port Adelaide
Lifestyle in Port Adelaide
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 1/87 Lipson Street, Port Adelaide. This 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment is fully furnished and ready to make your own.
Simplify your next move
Contents Insurance. Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions Apply