1/87 Lipson Street,
Port Adelaide, SA 5015
$300 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 365434
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Nightly rate FROM $90.00 per night. Price varies depending on season
Budget Accommodation in a Converted Rustic Apartment ~ Port River situated at end of Lipson Street 5 minute drive to Semaphore
* Updated & easy-living ' New York' style warehouse apartment offering amenities over 3 levels.
* Excellent security with keyed access to entrance foyer
* Centrally Located on Lipson Street with in easy walking distance to wharf & shopping centre this apartment will surely impress! Sleeps 6
* Variable bedroom floor plan with 2 queen size beds in lower level separated by a large cupboard only.
* Mezzanine Floor (Loft) providing space for 3rd bedroom - suitable for teenagers - 2 single beds
* Open plan living with polished timber floors and reverse cycle split system air conditioner
* Galley style kitchen area, dishwasher, stainless steel 2 door fridge
* Laundry facilities
* Situated within close proximity to Port Adelaide's Port Canal, Fishermans Wharf Market & many hotels
* Walking distance to Port Adelaide Tafe
* Wi fi available
Walk to central shopping hub of Port Adelaide, stroll down to harbour wharf and Sunday markets all facilities within walking distance.
Train, restaurants, super markets, medical centres, hotels, cafes, hairdressers,banks all close by.
Semaphore South beaches by car 3 minutes away.
10 minutes to West Lakes Shopping Centre access
CBD 20 minutes away 12 kilometers by car.
For availability go to homeaway.com.au or airbnb.com.au
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Port Adelaide
Lifestyle in Port Adelaide
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 1/87 Lipson Street, Port Adelaide. This 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment is fully furnished and ready to make your own.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how