1/85 Macmillan Street,
Seaforth, NSW 2092
$4,600 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 23rd December 2020
Rent ID: 4174748
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
** UNDER APPLICATION **
Fabulous Family Home
This updated townhouse shares only one common wall and has had some recent refurbishments.
The property offers space, comfort and convenience.
* Spacious lounge room with large under stair storage and gas bayonnet
* Updated kitchen with gas cook top and dishwasher
* Separate dining with direct access to kitchen and outdoors (new timber flooring installed in kitchen and dining room since this image was taken)
* Large undercover entertaining terrace at the rear
* Easy care, fully fenced garden
* Storage shed
* Internal access from the lock-up garage
* Additional off street parking for a 2nd vehicle
* Separate internal laundry plus additional guest toilet
* Family bathroom with separate bath and shower, ensuite to master bedroom
* Bedrooms and bathrooms located upstairs
* All bedrooms feature built-in wardrobes
* Air-conditioned property
* Close to local primary schools, day-care centres and the local Seaforth village
* Walking distance to CBD bound buses
Pets considered upon application and subject to strict reference checking.
Disclaimer: Whilst all care has been taken in compiling information regarding properties marketed for rent or sale, we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regards to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. All parties should rely on their own investigation to validate information provided.
1 Garage space
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Seaforth
Lifestyle in Seaforth
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 1/85 Macmillan Street, Seaforth. This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house is unfurnished and ready to make your own.