1/82 Ivanhoe Street,
Glen Waverley, VIC 3150
$1,825 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 1st December 2020
Rent ID: 4141127
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
HOMELY 2 BEDROOM UNIT
Lovely freshly painted, brand new kitchen and floor boards throughout, this 2 bedrooms unit is so close to all that Glen Waverley has to offer. Comprises 2 good size bedrooms both with built in robes, central bathroom with shower and bath, separate toilet and laundry. Open plan living with plenty of natural sunlight and private yard. Located within easy reach of Holmesglen Institute of TAFE (Waverley Campus) Public Transport and the Glen Shopping centre.
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Glen Waverley
Lifestyle in Glen Waverley
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom house in Glen Waverley could be the next place you call home. Apply to rent 1/82 Ivanhoe Street, Glen Waverley today!