1/81 Glenola Road,
Chelsea, VIC 3196
$1,555 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4662039
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Spacious and modern unit studio in the heart of Chelsea
This immaculate and spacious modern studio located in walking distance to St Josephs and amazing Chelsea Bicentennial Park, Chelsea Primary School and GEKA Chelsea Kindergarten. It is also located within close proximity to Chelsea and Bonbeach Train Stations, bus stops, Shops, Cafes, Restaurants, Chelsea Shopping Lane, Woolworths, Chelsea and Bonbeach Beaches, more parks and reserves.
You will be impressed by this fantastic studio as soon as you step inside:
- Engineered timber floors
- Spacious living/kitchen/meals area
- Kitchen with pantry cupboard and ample storage
- Bosch dishwasher
- Induction electrical cooktop LG
- Electrical oven Ariston
- Brand new designer bathroom
- Study nook with style
- Powerful split-system air conditioner
- Large aluminium windows
- Plenty of on road unlimited parking spaces available right next to the property
With engineered timber floorboards throughout the home as well as quality fittings and fixtures, this lovely home has everything you need to relax, unwind and enjoy.
Brand new, fully renovated bathroom with designer touches offers great style and convenience with under bench washing machine space, modern black shower head and semi-frameless shower screen.
Amazing cafes and coffee within a few hundred metres and parks including best in the area Bicentennial just round the corner.
You will not want to miss out on this amazing opportunity to call this place home.
0 Car spaces
Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning
Number of levels
Open Plan Lounge & Dining
Single Fridge Space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Chelsea
Lifestyle in Chelsea
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
1/81 Glenola Road, Chelsea, a 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Chelsea.