Weston, ACT 2611
$1,960 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 5th August 2021
Rent ID: 3086077
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
3 bedroom, split level townhouse!
Comfortable family home with two separate enclosed courtyards, one at the front and one at the rear, both flow from the spacious living area, with high ceilings and plenty of natural light, Reverse Cycle heating and cooling. Perfect for a small family or couple, the three upstairs bedrooms provide plenty of storage space. Also upstairs you will find the bathroom, with separate shower & bath. Downstairs you will the open plan living/family area with a huge functional original kitchen and plenty of cupboard space. The property also offers a seperate Laundry plus convenient second toilet.
- Large open place lounge/family area.
- Separate dining.
- Electric wall heaters.
- Reverse Cycle Air conditioning/ Heating.
- Off street parking is provided by a single enclosed carport, plus secure storage facility.
Close to local shops, walking/bike tracks, public transport and minutes commute to the Woden Town Centre, this property is sure to impress.
The property does not have an EER.
Tenants must seek consent from the owner to keep a pet at the property
At Hayman Partners we are pleased to offer our tenants flexible rental payment options including fortnightly or monthly by direct debit and can be scheduled to coincide with your pay cycle.
Ask us for details!
WISH TO INSPECT?
1. Click on the "BOOK INSPECTION" button.
2. Register to join an existing inspection.
3. If no time offered, please register so we can contact you once a time is arranged.
If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times.
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Weston
Lifestyle in Weston
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Weston? 1/8 Watling, Weston could be your new home before you know it. The 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom townhouse comes unfurnished.