1/8 Waratah Avenue,
Glen Huntly, VIC 3163
$1,477 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 2687477
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Central Ground Floor Apartment
This bright, well located apartment is in a great location. It is just a walk to Glen Huntly station, trams, shops and Glen Huntly Primary School.
- Two good sized bedrooms, both with built in robes.
- Kitchen with gas cooking.
- Large living area.
- Bathroom with bath over shower.
- Air conditioning
- Single covered car space.
- Plenty of storage in bedrooms, kitchen and entrance hall.
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Glen Huntly
Lifestyle in Glen Huntly
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment in Glen Huntly comes unfurnished. Apply to rent 1/8 Waratah Avenue, Glen Huntly today!