1/8 Queens Avenue,
Parramatta, NSW 2150
$1,640 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 29th October 2020
Rent ID: 4107504
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
First floor apartment in Parramatta
This first floor apartment located in the cul de sac of Queens Avenue beside the river and footbridge over pass to Parramatta CBD.
- Double sized bedrooms with walk in wardrobe in main and built in wardrobe in second bedroom
- Open Plan living room with carpet
- Combined living and dining area
- Modern kitchen
- Modern bathroom
-Two leafy balconies
- Internal laundry
- Lock up garage
- Security building
- Located minutes away from Parramatta Westfields, restaurants and local shops and transportation
Contact Monica Khoury from NSW Realty today on (02) 8756 5444 to book an inspection.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered by NSW Realty from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. All interested parties should make & rely upon their own enquiries.
1 Garage space
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Parramatta
Lifestyle in Parramatta
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 1/8 Queens Avenue, Parramatta. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: balcony.