$350 + TWO WEEKS FREE RENT!
1/8 Pearson Street,
Gladesville, NSW 2111
$1,400 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 2477202
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
OPEN FOR INSPECTION SATURDAY 6TH MARCH 2021 - TBA
This two-bedroom unit is situated in an ultra-convenient location close to Gladesville Village shops, bus transport to City, Parramatta, Top Ryde City and Macquarie, vibrant restaurants and cafes, and waterside parks.
- Renovated kitchen with electric cooking
- Combined lounge and dining with adjoining balcony
- Updated bathroom with separate bathtub
- Two generous sized bedrooms main with built-in
- One car space
Available date: NOW
Preferred lease: 6 or 12 months
Pets permitted: No
Viewings as per open times on the website or contact agent for private inspection - 8876 6200.
HOW CAN I INSPECT THIS PROPERTY?
Simple turn up during inspection times posted on this page no need to register in advance, if no times are posted click on Email Agent and request the forthcoming scheduled open house times or request an Inspection by Appointment subject to availability.
Every care and precaution has been taken to establish the accuracy of the information provided. However, this information does not constitute any representation by Ray White Gladesville and Ryde, real estate agent or the owners. Tenants are advised to make their own enquiries as to the accuracy of the information provided.
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Gladesville
Lifestyle in Gladesville
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit. 1/8 Pearson Street, Gladesville is unfurnished and available to rent.