$867 calendar month
1/8 Council Street,
Moama, NSW 2731
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
$800 Bond or pay monthly new
Available 21st March 2018
Rent ID: 341067
A LITTLE RIPPER!!
Situated close to the Moama Bowling Club and a short stroll to the Murray River is this super one bedroom unit.
Comprising of open plan living with all electrical appliances, large bedroom with robes, and ensuite.
Outside you'll find a paved area and carport with extra parking. The size and location will impress.
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Moama
Lifestyle in Moama
Picture yourself living at 1/8 Council Street, Moama. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions.