1/8 Cope Street,
Midland, WA 6056
$1,720 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4413853
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
4 Bedroom 2 Bathroom Home
This is a well maintained 4 bedroom 2 bathroom house located in a group of 4. This is a freestanding building with no adjoining walls.
There is private, direct driveway access to cope street and a double secure garage with a storage alcove and a shoppers entrance to the main house.
The master bedroom is at the front to the house with a walk in robe and ensuite. 2 of the 3 guest bedrooms are located at the rear and both have built in robes, the 4th bedroom is directly opposite the master.
Each of the 3 main bedrooms and the living room has a reverse cycle split system A/C installed that will keep the entire house cool during summer and warm during winter.
Al large living/dining/kitchen area is tiled throughout and leads out to the private rear courtyard through sliding glass doors.
- Master Bedroom with Ensuite an WIR
- 3 good sized guest bedrooms, 2 with BIR
- Main Bathroom and toilet
- Large living/dining/kitchen area
- Well appointed kitchen with great storage and bench tops
- Separate Laundry room
- Reverse Cycle Split System A\Cs in the living room and Bedrooms 1,2 and 3
- Easy care front and rear gardens
- Rear Courtyard
- Secure Double Garage with Storage Alcove
- Direct private driveway access to cope street
Being situated at the Great Eastern Highway end of Cope street it provides easy access to all the transport, retail and health services in the Midland area.
Don't miss out on this excellent property so call Raine&Horne Midland on 9274 0111, or visit our next advertised home open.
2 Garage spaces
Inspection timesBook inspection
Member of REIWA
See our properties for sale
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Midland
Lifestyle in Midland
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom, generous-sized home comes with courtyard, remote garage, and secure parking. 1/8 Cope Street, Midland is perfect for the growing family.