1/8 Beddows Street,
Burwood, VIC 3125
$1,738 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4518144
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Three bedroom plus sunroom in the heart of Burwood!
This home offers 3 bedroom plus separate big sunroom, large formal lounge, separately dinning, timber polished floorboards throughout, freshly painted, central bathroom, separate laundry and double carport.
Local shops are only distant walking down the street, easy access to public transport and within proximity to Deakin University, schools including Mount Waverley Secondary College, Gardiners Creek Trail, and only a short drive to Forest Hill Chase Shopping Centre.
2 Car ports
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Burwood
Lifestyle in Burwood
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 1/8 Beddows Street, Burwood before you know it! Apply to rent this 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit on Rent.com.au.