1/79 Floss Street,
Hurlstone Park, NSW 2193
$1,600 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4446344
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Cottage Style Granny Flat with Private Courtyard
A property of striking style, at the rear of a classic Federation Home, combines splendid original features with quality contemporary renovations. The granny flat is set on a large corner block, with picturesque gardens and a private courtyard. Occupying a quiet position, it stands close to the station, Euston Park and the Cooks River Cycleway.
- Freshly painted with timber floorboards
- Air conditioning flowing throughout
- Period lead light windows
- Built in wardrobe with ample hanging space
- Modern kitchen with gas cooking, dishwasher & optional fridge
- Rugs & China cabinet included
- Internal laundry facilities
- Private courtyard
- Outside storage shed
- Gas, water & electricity bills included
- NBN ready
- 5 minute walk to Hurlstone Park Station (Canterbury-Bankstown line)
APPLY NOW BY ENTERING THIS LINK INTO YOUR BROWSER: t-app.com.au/harristripp
To find out more about this property or to arrange a private inspection, please call or text Peter Samios on 0448 407 501 or Lochlan Grahame on 8752 4509.
Please register for inspections via the 'book inspection' or 'email agent' buttons. Otherwise, we are unable to notify you of any inspection changes.
As an investor it can be difficult to keep up to date with the market and current trends. If you would like to arrange a confidential discussion regarding your current portfolio and how Harris Tripp can maximise the returns on your investment and introduce the right tenants to your property, please contact our Investment Relations Team on 02 8752 4500 so far, we have successfully introduced over 350 tenants to our properties in 2021 and continue to exceed our owners' expectations by providing creative solutions and honest advice to better serve their existing and future portfolios.
0 Car spaces
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Hurlstone Park
Lifestyle in Hurlstone Park
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment in Hurlstone Park includes air-conditioning. Apply to rent 1/79 Floss Street, Hurlstone Park today!