1/77 Heatherhill Road,
Frankston, VIC 3199
$1,390 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 9th August 2021
Rent ID: 4494082
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
ONLY 2 ON BLOCK
This lovely front unit is located within a short stroll of Heatherhill Road shopping precinct & Frankston Heights Primary School. Comprising lounge with gas wall furnace, kitchen with gas cooking and adjoining meals area with sliding door leading onto private rear garden, 2 bedrooms with built in robe, family bathroom with shower & bath, separate laundry & W.C & single lock up garage.
Be quick to secure this delightful, property call now to arrange an inspection.
1 Open space
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Frankston
Lifestyle in Frankston
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Frankston? 1/77 Heatherhill Road, Frankston could be your new home before you know it. The 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit comes unfurnished.