1/76 Macedon Street,
Sunbury, VIC 3429
$1,950 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 9th December 2020
Rent ID: 4106314
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Stunning, convenient and perfectly located in the heart of Sunbury's township!
This brand new spacious three bedroom unit is perfect for a family with a busy lifestyle.
These units have been well thought through with a smart spacious floor plan and ample storage space not to mention a fully landscaped backyard that wraps around your living area.
Walk through the front door into your light filled kitchen, enjoy every minute of cooking with your large electric oven, gas cook top, large fridge space, pantry, dishwasher and open plan kitchen/living/ dining area.
Upstairs comprises of 3 light filled bedrooms with BIR's the master having its self-contained ensuite with large shower, vanity and toilet, the main bathroom has floor to ceiling stone marble look tiles with natural stone flooring, wet room styled bathroom for convince and practicality.
Perfectly situated walking distance to the bus stop, Mount Carmel School, Kindergarten and stone throw away from the Nook, Dog park, bus stop, supermarket, Library, restaurants and pubs.
- Built to a high 6 Star Energy Rating
- Solar boosted hot water system
- Ducted heating
- Evaporative cooling
- Beautiful views
- Remote control lock up garage
- Off street parking
- Powder room and laundry located downstairs
- All lights are energy saver LED lighting
Available as of November 9th
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Sunbury
Lifestyle in Sunbury
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom, generous-sized home comes with remote garage, secure parking, and dishwasher. 1/76 Macedon Street, Sunbury is perfect for the growing family.