1/74 Wilks Street,
Bungalow, QLD 4870
$1,440 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 9th December 2021
Rent ID: 4662943
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Half Duplex with Fully Fenced Rear Yard - Pet okay
1. YOU MUST REGISTER FOR AN INSPECTION IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO VIEW THE PROPERTY BY CLICKING THE "REQUEST AN INSPECTION" BUTTON ONLINE.
2. BY REGISTERING, YOU WILL AUTOMATICALLY RECEIVE OUR ONLINE APPLICATION VIA THE "2APPLY."
** PLEASE DO NOT ENTER THE COMPLEX/PROPERTY UNLESS IT IS AT A SCHEDULED SHOWING TIME. **
RENOVATED, LIKE NEW, HUGE BACKYARD
This half Duplex has been completely renovated in quiet no-through road.
Ideal location walking distance to Earville Stockland Shopping Centre (short cut at end of street), Balaclava State School, convenience stores and cafes.
Recently painted interior, tiled floors, renovated kitchen, split system air-conditioning in lounge and bedrooms and ceiling fans throughout.
Covered carport with open space for extra car.
Huge fully fenced backyard.
Outside pet on approval.
1 Garage space
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Bungalow
Lifestyle in Bungalow
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 1/74 Wilks Street, Bungalow. This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom property is unfurnished and ready to make your own.