1/74 Hunter Street,
Hornsby, NSW 2077
$1,560 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 2753525
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Ground Floor timber floor throughout 2 Bedroom Unit
Located only a short easy walk to both Hornsby Train Station and Westfield Shopping Centre! This lovely ground floor 2 bedroom apartment will tick all the right boxes. Bearing all the charm and charisma of a light airy feel and high ceilings it offers great value with all the convenience.
- Beautiful easy care timber floors throughout
- Spacious open plan living and dining
- spacious well maintained electric kitchen
- 2 great sized bedrooms, main bedroom with balcony
- refreshed combined bathroom and dual laundry
- separate toilet
- single lock up garage
- Moments to Hornsby Westfield Hornsby and Hornsby Train Station
- Perfectly located near Hornsby centre, with a few moments easy walk to Westfield Shopping Centre, restaurants and cafes.
Ray White Hornsby, believe that the information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem to be reliable. However, no representation or warranties of any nature whatsoever are given, intended or implied. Any interested parties should rely on their own inquiries.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is scheduled to receive NBN™ in 2020. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Hornsby
Lifestyle in Hornsby
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit in Hornsby could be the next place you call home. Apply to rent 1/74 Hunter Street, Hornsby today!
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how