1/74 Hunter Street,
Hornsby, NSW 2077
$1,400 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 6th March 2021
Rent ID: 2753525
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
2 Bedroom Ground Floor Unit with timber floor throughout
Bearing all the charm and charisma of a light airy feel with high ceilings it offers great value with all the convenience. Located only a short easy walk to both Hornsby Train Station and Westfield Shopping Centre! This lovely ground floor 2 bedroom unit will tick all the right boxes.
- Beautiful easy care timber floors throughout
- Spacious open plan living and dining
- Spacious well maintained electric kitchen
- 2 great sized bedrooms, main bedroom with balcony
- Refreshed combined bathroom and dual laundry combination
- Separate toilet
- Single lock up garage (accessed from Hunter Lane at the rear of the building)
- Small quiet complex with a lovely garden setting
- Moments to Hornsby Westfield Hornsby and Hornsby Train Station
- Perfectly located near Hornsby centre, with a few moments easy walk to Westfield Shopping Centre, restaurants and cafes.
- 12+ months lease preferred
Ray White Hornsby, believe that the information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem to be reliable. However, no representation or warranties of any nature whatsoever are given, intended or implied. Any interested parties should rely on their own inquiries.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Hornsby
Lifestyle in Hornsby
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit in Hornsby could be the next place you call home. Apply to rent 1/74 Hunter Street, Hornsby today!