1/73 Talleyrand Circuit,
Greta, NSW 2334
$1,760 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4506300
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Open Plan Family Living
WYNDHAM RIDGE ESTATE - GRETA
This brand new 4 bedroom home with 2 bathrooms and single garage is looking for its first tenants. This beautiful home is located in the near new Wyndham Ridge Estate of Greta.
- Single remote garage with internal access
- Master bedroom with walk in robe and en-suite.
- 3 good size bedrooms with built in wardrobes.
- Open plan kitchen, dining and living with split system air conditioner.
- fully fenced, medium sized yard with side access.
- Outdoor covered entertainment area.
This home is minutes away from the Hunter Express Way, Branxton and North Rothbury where you will find local shops, cafes, public transport, schools and medical centres, the new Coles shopping centre and Huntlee Tavern.
To top off this great home, it also INCLUDES WATER USAGE!!
Please note this property only has a single garage. The second garage is for the unit.
APPLICATIONS AND VIEWINGS
There are no open homes. You must submit an application via our website at valleyestateagents.com.au. Your application will be processed and submitted to the owner. If your application is chosen, we will schedule a private viewing for you. (Please note this does not mean you are tied to the property if you do not wish to continue after viewing.)
Available: 30 July 2021 (Subject to change due to construction)
Lease length: 6-12 months
Pets: Outside pet upon application
INTERNET AND UTILITIES
The availability of Information Technology for example, internet and or NBN, telephone and or fax and cable TV etc is the sole responsibility of the prospective tenant to make their own investigations before executing your Residential Tenancy Agreement (Refer to Clause 68, 69 & 70).
2 Garage spaces
Property Links new
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Greta
Lifestyle in Greta
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 1/73 Talleyrand Circuit, Greta before you know it! Apply to rent this 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house on Rent.com.au.