1/72 Lord Street,
Sandy Bay, TAS 7005
$1,820 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 25th January 2021
Rent ID: 4250877
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Neat And Tidy Unit In Popular Location
Located in the heart of the Sandy Bay area and close to UTAS and a stroll to the CBD or Battery Point, is this recently updated two bedroom home with formal lounge and garage. The property has a private and tidy enclosed yard with one OSP offered. It is worth considering if you are looking for a property situated on the bus route and close to grocery stores and amenities. Please see available viewing time.
1 Garage space
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Sandy Bay
Lifestyle in Sandy Bay
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom house. 1/72 Lord Street, Sandy Bay is unfurnished and available to rent.