1/71 Washington Street,
Traralgon, VIC 3844
$1,603 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4072144
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Fantastic 3 Bedroom Home in West End
Modern 3 bedroom property only a short stroll to town, shops and schools.
- Main bedroom with Ensuite and large BIR. BIR's to both other bedrooms.
- Spacious Kitchen, Meals and Living area.
- Comforted throughout by Gas Central Heating.
- Kitchen with Gas Cooking, Dishwasher, Ample cupboard space and Breakfast Bar.
- Polished timber floorboards throughout.
- Separate Living or Study area, which leads out into the outdoor undercover area.
- Modern bathroom with shower over bath.
- Externally there is a double carport with two outdoor areas, one of which is undercover - perfect for entertaining guests!
- Weekly rental amount includes lawns and garden maintenance.
- Only a stone's throw from the Henry Street Shops, Primary and Secondary Schools, and Sporting Grounds.
For further information, please contact our Traralgon Office on 5174 1833.
To apply head to https://www.stockdaleleggo.com.au/traralgon
With the current COVID-19 restrictions in place, our office is taking extra precautions to keep both yourself and our agents safe.
Please visit our website to apply online https://www.stockdaleleggo.com.au/traralgon
Once your application has been processed, one of our agents will contact you directly to arrange an appointment to inspect the property.
We thank you for your understanding and patience during this time.
2 Car ports
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Traralgon
Lifestyle in Traralgon
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Traralgon? 1/71 Washington Street, Traralgon could be your new home before you know it. The 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house comes unfurnished.