1/71 Lord Street,
Richmond, VIC 3121
$1,975 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3229401
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Within 400m of Bridge Road
Located within 400metres of Bridge Road restaurants and trams, this bright ground floor two bedroom is located in a quiet complex of only 6 apartments. Enter into the large bright lounge with reverse cycle heating and cooling, open modern kitchen with electric cooking, bathroom with shower over bath and two equally good size bedroom with robes. Great location to enjoy the inner urban lifestyle.
- Located within 100 metres of Bridge Road
- Bright lounge/ dining with split system heating and cooling
- Modern kitchen with electric stove
- Updated bathroom with shower over bath
- Two equally good size bedrooms with robes
- Unallocated off street parking available
- Communal laundry
To book an inspection, simply click 'book inspection' or contact the agent.
By registering for an inspection, you will be instantly informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment.
The fastest and easiest way to apply for this property is through 1Form using the Apply Online feature, you will need to have an application code to apply, supplied after you have inspected the property.
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Richmond
Lifestyle in Richmond
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 1/71 Lord Street, Richmond. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: reverse cycle air-conditioning and air-conditioning.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how