1/71 Kionga Street,
Clayton, VIC 3168
$2,390 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 14th February 2020
Rent ID: 2682368
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
RENOVATED FAMILY HOME CLOSE TO CLAYTON COMMUNITY
Only walking distance to Clayton Railway Station, Monash Medical Centre, Clayton Shopping Centre and Monash University.
Bus stops (Route 704) on Centre Road, with a short drive to IKEA Homemaker Centre, and Chadstone Shopping Centre.
It is offering 4 bedrooms (or 3 bedrooms plus study), kitchen with a dining area, a living area near the entrance, two showers, ducted heating and cooling throughout the home, two parking spaces.
The home is renovated and in a great condition!
Key Feature of the home:
* Four bedrooms with BIR's, one of the four is a study room, and one has a fan
* Kitchen with modern appliances, gas cooktop and oven, dishwasher and a dining area
* Living room near the entrance
* Main bathroom with shower-over-tub and a second shower room
* Laundry room with access to a private backyard, with an outdoor kitchen and decking
* Ducted cooling and heating throughout the home
* Single Carport with one extra parking space in front
* Close to School
* Close to Shops
* Close to Park and Reserve
* Close to Transport
Available to view as per the advertised inspection times or call us today for an appointment
1 Car port
1 Open space
Inspection timesBook inspection
This property is scheduled to receive NBN™ in 2020. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Clayton
Lifestyle in Clayton
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
1/71 Kionga Street, Clayton, a 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom unit, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Clayton.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how