1/71 Killeen Street,
Nundah, QLD 4012
$2,560 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 27th January 2020
Rent ID: 2935305
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 3 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
PICKET FENCE LIVING WITH GARDEN AND LAWN MAINTENANCE INCLUDE
This MASSIVE near new four bedroom home has all of the bells and whistles. Being so close (walking distance) to Nundah Village, gyms, coffee shops, public transport, shops and schools it is the ideal location and ideal family home.
* Four massive bedrooms, all with ceiling fans
* Master bedroom has a walk in robe, ensuite and access to front verandah
* Study on the upper level
* Air conditioned upstairs and downstairs living areas
* Stone bench tops in kitchen with stainless steel appliances including a dishwasher
* Tidy courtyard and garden with a white picket fence
Would you like to view this property?
Go directly to www.aspley.ljhooker.com.au to register to inspect.PLEASE NOTE, if you do not register online, we cannot notify you of any time changes or cancellations to inspections.
**To download and print our application please visit http://aspley.ljhooker.com.au/renting/tenancy-application-form**All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided. Interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries.
2 Garage spaces
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Nundah
Lifestyle in Nundah
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 1/71 Killeen Street, Nundah before you know it! Apply to rent this 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house on Rent.com.au.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how