1/7 Scott Street,
Essendon, VIC 3040
$1,369 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 29th January 2020
Rent ID: 2927068
- 0 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Furnished studio with utilities included
This studio apartment is located in a prime position in Essendon. With access from the lane way in Buckley Street (between Scott Street and Clarinda Street) this studio offers quiet and private lifestyle. Close to local amenities and transport just a short stroll down the street. In a very private location this furnished apartment will be a great space to inspect if you are looking for an easy living arrangement with utilities already paid for.
- Enter from laneway behind Scott Street (between Scott Street and Clarinda Street)
- Open plan studio living
- Modern features
- Furnished or unfurnished options available
- Split system heating and cooling
- Private and secure property
- Private balcony
- Water, electricity and gas included in rent
Please book an inspection time or contact the agent if you would like to inspect this property.
By registering for an inspection, you will be instantly informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment.
The fastest and easiest way to apply for this property is through 1Form using the Apply Online feature, you will need to have an application code to apply, supplied after you have inspected the property.
0 Car spaces
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Essendon
Lifestyle in Essendon
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 1/7 Scott Street, Essendon. This 1 bathroom studio is fully furnished and ready to make your own.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how