1/7 Innes Crescent,
Bundamba, QLD 4304
$1,200 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 3rd April 2021
Rent ID: 3957135
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
MODERN DUPLEX WITH AIR-CONDITIONING.
Be quick to secure this modern 3 bedroom unit as it will not last long!
3 Good size bedrooms with ceiling fans
Main bedroom with ensuite and walk-in wardrobe
2 Modern bathrooms
Spacious lounge with air-conditioning and ceiling fan
Modern kitchen with dishwasher and stainless steel appliances
Covered patio area
Single remote garage with internal access
Within walking distance to Bundamba State College, Bundamba Primary , public transport and local shops.
* Located right off Naomai Street/opposite Cooneanna Street.
Inspections: You must register for inspections as viewing times can change and inspections can be cancelled.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Bundamba
Lifestyle in Bundamba
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Bundamba? 1/7 Innes Crescent, Bundamba could be your new home before you know it. The 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom property comes unfurnished.