1/7 Ham Street,
South Windsor, NSW 2756
$1,700 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4582133
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Starr Partners Windsor is proud to present this lovely 3 bedroom townhouse close to schools, shops and public transport
Built-in wardrobes to 2 rooms
Separate lounge and dining areas
Large fully fenced yard
Single lock-up garage
Sorry No Pets
*** DISCLAIMER ***
- You MUST register online in order to view the property, If you do not register your details Starr Partners cannot guarantee an agent will attend the open inspections as we are unable to notify you of any changes or cancellations.
- Paper Applications and 1Form Online Applications are not accepted by our office. Our applications can be provided via email upon request, but will not be approved without a viewing.
1 Garage space
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for South Windsor
Lifestyle in South Windsor
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
1/7 Ham Street, South Windsor, a 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom townhouse, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in South Windsor.