1/7 Bocquet Street,
Lake Albert, NSW 2650
$1,400 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4555318
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Tucked away in a quiet cul-de-sac in the peaceful suburb of Lake Albert, this villa won't last long!
* Two generous rooms, each with built in robes.
* Open plan living and dining areas.
* Ducted evaporative cooling & gas wall furnace heating.
* Full bathroom with separate toilet.
* Single lock up garage with internal access.
* Private and low maintenance courtyard.
* Sorry, not suitable for pets.
HOW TO INSPECT THIS PROPERTY - it's so easy!
No more waiting, No more hassle!
Click on the 'Book Inspection Button' and choose your appointment time. Most properties will have multiple times and days available for you convenience.
Please note tenanted properties will have allocated times.
You will INSTANTLY be informed via SMS/Email of your appointment time.
If you are unsure or require any more information or assistance please do not hesitate to contact our friendly Leasing team here at Raine and Horne Wagga on 6925 8322 or firstname.lastname@example.org
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*. A wireless antenna may be installed on the property.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Lake Albert
Lifestyle in Lake Albert
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Lake Albert? 1/7 Bocquet Street, Lake Albert could be your new home before you know it. The 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom villa comes unfurnished.