1/69 Glen Orme Avenue,
Ormond, VIC 3204
$3,042 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4504757
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
A Captivating Classic in the McKinnon Zone
This beautiful 1920s 3 bedroom Californian Bungalow is extremely rare to find. You'll be amazed by its contemporary style and charming with its period detail.
- Brand new carpet and floorboards.
- Ducted heating and split system cooling.
- Fully refurbished kitchen and bathroom with European laundry.
- Formal dining area in addition to the living room.
- Low maintenance yard.
- NBN connected.
McKinnon Secondary College school zone, footsteps to North Road shops, restaurants, Ormond station, and buses, walk to Ormond Primary School, Kilvington Grammer, and Joyce Park.
1 Garage space
Property Links new
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Ormond
Lifestyle in Ormond
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house in Ormond comes unfurnished. Apply to rent 1/69 Glen Orme Avenue, Ormond today!