1/69 Fern Street,
Clovelly, NSW 2031
$2,200 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4072478
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
TWO BEDROOM APARTMENT IN THE HEART OF CLOVELLY
Soaking up the Sun!
Located on a sunny corner, this spacious, two-bedroom first floor apartment offers an easy beachside lifestyle in the heart of picturesque Clovelly. Only one street away from the trendy hub of Clovelly Road, its location embraces the easy-going lifestyle of this popular suburb.
- Two Spacious Bedrooms, both with mirrored Built-ins & Timber Floors
- Large & sunny tiled living area with ample storage
- White Kitchen with oven, stove & rangehood
- Bathroom with shower & internal laundry facilities
A short stroll to Clovelly Roads coffee shops, boutiques and bakeries, a 10 minute walk to picturesque Clovelly Beach & Gordons Bay. Easy access to local transport and buses to City.
Property Code: 2112
0 Car spaces
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Clovelly
Lifestyle in Clovelly
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit in Clovelly comes unfurnished. Apply to rent 1/69 Fern Street, Clovelly today!