1/68 Sloane Street,
Haberfield, NSW 2045
$1,880 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 19th September 2020
Rent ID: 4072194
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Updated & Conveniently Located Security Apartment
Located on the Haberfield/Summer Hill border is this spacious & updated apartment, set within a security building. Boasting a leafy & quiet outlook, this apartment is only moments from Taverners Hill Light Rail as well as Summer Hill Station & Village.
- Clean & modern carpet w/ fresh paint & as new blinds
- Combined living & dining w/ access to sun-soaked balcony
- Large kitchen w/ brand new ceramic cook-top & ample storage/bench space
- Two bright & generously sized bedrooms, both w/ access to a second balcony
- Renovated bathroom w/ separate bath & shower
- Private large laundry w/ storage space
- Large lock up garage for one car
- Close to schools and famous eateries in Haberfield
- Close to transport
APPLY NOW - https://t-app.com.au/harristripp
To find out more about this property or to arrange a private inspection, please contact Norman Tran on 0427 284 559 / 02 8752 4514
Please register for inspections via the 'book inspection' or 'email agent' buttons. Otherwise we are unable to notify you of any inspection changes.
Available from: NOW
As an investor, it can be difficult to keep up to date with the market & current trends. If you would like to arrange a confidential discussion regarding your current portfolio & how Harris Tripp can maximize the returns on your investment & introduce the right tenants to your property, please contact our Investment Relations Team on 02 8752 4500. We have successfully introduced over 550 tenants to our properties in 2020 & continue to exceed our owner's expectations by providing creative solutions & honest advice to better serve their existing and future portfolios.
1 Garage space
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Haberfield
Lifestyle in Haberfield
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 1/68 Sloane Street, Haberfield before you know it! Apply to rent this 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment on Rent.com.au.