1/64 Kellett Street,
Potts Point, NSW 2011
$2,440 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 20th May 2022
Rent ID: 4874698
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Two bedroom converted terrace apartment
This two bedroom apartment is in a converted terrace house set above House Bar Bistro in leafy Potts Point. Kitchen, large balcony & period features.
* Kitchen with internal laundry
* Gas cooktop, terrace converted aptmt.
* Polished timber floors, split system AC
* Split level design, two large bedrooms
* One attic bedroom, updated bathroom
* Period details maintained, ornate fplcs
* Set above small Potts Point restaurant
* Moments to Kings X station CBD t/port
* Close to Macleay St shops, restaurants
0 Car spaces
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Potts Point
Lifestyle in Potts Point
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom property in Potts Point is cosy and low-maintenance, equipped with everything you need. Apply now to rent 1/64 Kellett Street, Potts Point.