1/64 Cremorne Road,
Cremorne Point, NSW 2090
$3,400 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4495982
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Peaceful, leafy 2-bedroom apartment well suited for downsizers or young professionals who value a hassle-free 10-minute Ferry commute to Sydney CBD.
Much sought after Cremorne Point location 2-minute walk to Harbour foreshore, Cremorne Point Reserve and McCallum Pool walking distance to Ferry wharves and easy access (easy stroll or bus ride) to nearby Cremorne/Neutral Bay Shops & Cafes.
- Located on the ground floor in well-maintained boutique security building with lift access to underground lock-up garage (with storage)
- Expansive open plan living area with polished timber floors flowing onto generous garden patio perfect for entertaining.
- This apartment has the comfort of air-conditioning and gas bayonet heating in the living area and overhead fans in the bedrooms.
- Kitchen equipped with granite benchtop, new Bosch gas/electric cooking and dishwasher
- Modern main bathroom and additional ensuite bathroom;
- Built-in wardrobes in both bedrooms and internal laundry with Bosch washing machine and dryer.
- Lock up garage.
Convenience meets lifestyle in a superb location.
This property is available for private viewing, and may also be available via digital inspection to keep in line with the current government regulations. All in-person viewings will be between the agent, and one additional person. All necessary measures have been put in place to ensure the health and wellbeing of all parties. Please contact the listing agent for more information
In the interest of protecting our tenants against leaking of any personal data, please only pay your holding deposit to our agency upon receiving approval from DiJONES Real Estate. You will then receive a remittance, in the form of a trust account receipt, from DiJONES to confirm receipt of your deposit.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Cremorne Point
Lifestyle in Cremorne Point
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment in Cremorne Point comes unfurnished. Apply to rent 1/64 Cremorne Road, Cremorne Point today!