1/63 Walkerville Terrace,
Gilberton, SA 5081
$1,860 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4102518
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Light, bright and full of appeal.
- - BOOK YOUR INSPECTION ONLINE - -
For information on how to apply and view this property, click on the BOOK INSPECTION BUTTON OR click on EMAIL AGENT, we will email you details on how to apply and inspect the property.
- Open plan light and bright lounge and dining with outlook to front yard and opening to kitchen
- Kitchen with brand new dishwasher, good storage and bench space
- Large main bedroom with ceiling fan and built in robe
- Second bedroom is perfect for use as a single or guest bedroom, or study, also with built in robe
- Light and bright bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Separate laundry with toilet
- Common lawn area at the side of the unit for use
- Single carport
Perfectly situated for access to public transport and Linear Park. Walking distance to the new Walkerville supermarket complex with boutiques and cafes in one direction and bustling Melbourne Street in the other. Only a short drive to The Parade Norwood, North Adelaide and the CBD.
Property comes unfurnished
Tenant to pay for water supply and usage charges.
For further information contact Ray White West Torrens property managers on 08 7070 0595
On behalf of Ray White West Torrens, we try our absolute best to obtain the correct information for this advertisement. The accuracy of this information cannot be guaranteed and all interested parties should view the property and seek independent advice.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Gilberton
Lifestyle in Gilberton
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 1/63 Walkerville Terrace, Gilberton. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions.