1/63 Lucas Road,
Burwood, NSW 2134
Rent ID: 4040614
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Classic Furnished Studio, Short/Long Term Welcome!
In good location spacious studio, Minutes walk to Westfield and Burwood Train Station.
Studio is in well maintained Victoria Style Boarding House, Features:
- Double Bed
- Private bathroom
- Private kitchen
- Dinning table set
- Corn operated laundry (shared)
Lots of street parking available around the house.
Call Harmony 0401 857 192 for inspection
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Burwood
Lifestyle in Burwood
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment in Burwood is cosy and low-maintenance, equipped with everything you need. Apply now to rent 1/63 Lucas Road, Burwood.