1/63 Georges River Road,
Croydon Park, NSW 2133
$2,480 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4827986
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Ultra Convenience with Huge Terrace and Sweeping Views to Sydney CBD
Carefully balancing an ideal mix of practicality and retro charm, this ultra-convenient apartment is set in the heart of it all. Move in, relax and find yourself in a 70's inspired two bedroom wonderland complete with views to Sydney CBD. The enormous terrace is the ultimate pad for entertaining, relaxing and gardening rear round including New Years Eve fireworks displays.
Exceptional Features Include:
- Two large bedrooms, each with a built in wardrobe and master with balcony access and sundrenched with natural light
- Three way bathroom for convenience, separate bath and shower
- Full size, walk through internal laundry
- Large timber inspired kitchen with new dishwasher, overlooking terrace
- Enormous 250sqm outdoor terrace with stunning area views
- Featuring new flooring in bedrooms and living spaces
- Prime Position: Surrounded by local stores, eateries and schools, just a 200m stroll to Croydon Park town centre
DISCLAIMER: While Richard Matthews Real Estate have taken all care in preparing this information and used their best endeavors to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, inaccuracies or misstatements contained. Richard Matthews Real Estate urge prospective purchasers/tenants to make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
1 Open space
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Croydon Park
Lifestyle in Croydon Park
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
1/63 Georges River Road, Croydon Park, a 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Croydon Park.