1/63 Braxlaw Crescent,
Dakabin, QLD 4503
$1,380 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 12th May 2021
Rent ID: 2512743
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Beautiful duplex - with front balcony and a large rear yard
This two-storey duplex home with added front balcony now awaits your inspection. With stunning presentation and quality fixtures & fittings this home offers plenty of security and comfort for the whole family.
Key Features include:
- 3 Bedrooms (all with built-in wardrobes)
- Main Bedroom with ensuite and upper balcony
- Kitchen with ceramic cooktop and dishwasher
- Large Open plan Lounge & Dining Area (fully tiled)
- Additional lounge upstairs
- 2 Bathrooms (main with separate shower & bath)
- Air-Conditioned (plus ceiling fans)
- Security Screen Windows
- Low maintenance garden (fully fenced)
- Single Auto Lock Up Car Accommodation
This quality home is located minutes from the highway access, schools, shops, transport and within walking distance to the new Woolthworths Dakabin. Dakabin also has lovely parklands and walking tracks.
Please book an inspection time or contact the agent if you would like to inspect this property.
By registering for an inspection, you will be instantly informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment.
Once you have inspected the property, you will be sent a link to apply online by our agency
*IMPORTANT* Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, LITTLE Real Estate, will not be held liable for any error in typing or information. All information is considered correct at the time of advertising. Prior to applying for the property, please ensure any specific requirements have been discussed with your preferred service providers
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Dakabin
Lifestyle in Dakabin
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom unit. 1/63 Braxlaw Crescent, Dakabin is unfurnished and available to rent.