1/63 Bambil Street,
Marsden, QLD 4132
$1,480 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 9th October 2020
Rent ID: 4075870
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Location Location Location! Apply for Pre Approval via Tenan
Combining sleek lines and a functional floor plan, Bambil Street is perfectly located to take full advantage of the surrounded amenities including local schools, parks, shops such as Grand Plaza shopping centre and is only a short drive to access the Motorway.
1/63 Bambil Street presents
* Four bedrooms all with built in robes and ceiling fans
* The master bedroom features built in robes, ensuite and air conditioning
* Main bathroom includes separate bath tub and separate toilet
* Combined lounge and dining area which flows seamlessly out to the alfresco area
* Air conditioning in living area
* Stunning kitchen with stainless steel appliances, dishwasher and electric cooking
* Covered alfresco area with ceiling fan
* Separate laundry with linen cupboard
* Single remote garage with internal access
* Fully fenced backyard
* Security screens and doors throughout
Please don't hesitate to contact our office to discuss this property further. Alternatively you can book your inspection directly by using the 'Book Inspection' button or 'Email the Agent'.
*Please note: a member of our team must be present at any time a property is inspected whether inside or out, these are private property and viewings are to be scheduled with an agent from our office. Anyone found to be at the property without an agent present will be considered to be trespassing and may face further legal actions and are not covered by insurance. See information above for how to contact our office for an inspection.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Marsden
Lifestyle in Marsden
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 1/63 Bambil Street, Marsden before you know it! Apply to rent this 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom property on Rent.com.au.