1/628 Grange Road,
Henley Beach, SA 5022
Rent ID: 4894035
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Contemporary seaside gem
Perfectly positioned between the two jetties of Grange and Henley Beach, here you have the best of both worlds and all within walking distance. With just minutes to leisurely stroll to local cafés, restaurants, train and the beach, this is a wonderful opportunity to embrace and live the coastal dream.
What we love about this home;
- North facing front courtyard garden protected by a high solid rendered wall, secure entry with new neighbour friendly fencing and rear lane access to a double auto carport
- Lovely entry to the home that features original Baltic pine flooring, soaring high ceilings and plantation shutters throughout
- Archway entry to living room with fireplace and ceiling fan
- Main bedroom is king size with ceiling fan and north facing windows with views to the front private courtyard
- Freestanding robes supplied to both bedrooms
- Second bedroom is a single room with eastern light and plantation shutters
- The hallway leads to the open plan kitchen and dining area with the kitchen featuring timber cabinetry, a granite countertop and dual porcelain sinks.
- Handy shelving is above for additional storage and there is a freestanding gas stove/oven
- The bathroom features a separate shower ,vanity & adjacent is the laundry with a sink and a separate toilet & medicine cabinet to be installed
- Additional toilet to the main bathroom.
- The back door leads to an undercover Alfresco area, the perfect place to relax after a busy day.
- Split system air conditioning to be installed
- Double carport that fits two large vehicles.
This beautiful home is situated in the highly sought-after suburb of Henley Beach and surrounded by some of Adelaide's most beautiful cafes and nurturing schools.
Bond - $3,540
Pets - Allowed by negotiation
Lease Term - 12 months
Water Charges - Quarterly supply and water usage
**Exclusions - Please note all fireplaces are not included in the lease**
WOULD YOU LIKE TO VIEW THIS PROPERTY?
Please submit an enquiry to register your details and be notified of all available inspection times plus receive our online application form.
To view and apply for our other available properties please visit www.ocre.com.au/rent
OUWENS CASSERLY - MAKE IT HAPPEN
2 Car ports
Property Links new
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Henley Beach
Lifestyle in Henley Beach
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Henley Beach? 1/628 Grange Road, Henley Beach could be your new home before you know it. The 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom house comes unfurnished.