1/62 The Strand,
North Ward, QLD 4810
$2,800 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 2524253
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
First Floor Apartment on the Strand in the heart of North Ward.
To apply online, use this link - form.jotform.co/93248122621855
BREAK LEASE - 3-month lease agreement on offer only to expire on 13/03/2020
A rare beachfront opportunity has become available in the heart of North ward. This as new 220 sqm stylish apartment has everything you would expect plus more in this price range. This stylish, ultra-modern apartment offers open plan living and dining, flowing onto an incredible balcony that overlooks the Strand. Arguably Townsville's most sought after hub of dining and recreation, the strip is just moments from the inner city and best of all: the never ending vista of the shimmering blue ocean and Strand beach lies at your doorstep.
The gourmet kitchen enjoys designer stone and stainless steel benchtops, with a chef's pantry and bar area. Also featured are three spacious bedrooms plus a large study, with the master offering an impressive walk in robe, ensuite and private balcony that opens directly onto the pool and BBQ area.
* Master has stunning ensuite, walk in robe & private patio with views to castle hill
* 3 spacious bedrooms with BIRs, separate study, bathroom & laundry are all luxuriously appointed & fully tiled
* The very private back patio has direct access to the resort style pool and BBQ area
* Crimsafe screens throughout for your security
* Window furnishings & fully air conditioned for your comfort
* Designer kitchen with stone bench-tops, heaps of storage plus chefs pantry & bar area
* Stainless Bosch appliances, induction cooktop, bar & wine fridges
* Expansive, open plan living areas lead to the main balcony overlooking the Strand
* Enjoy this cool entertaining area with views to the coral sea
* Secure, double car spaces with storage room, lift access within a secure complex
* Seconds from coffee shops, restaurants, schools, transport, beaches & Townsville's award winning Strand.
To book an inspection time all you need to do is click on the "book an inspection time" icon then select your preferred day and time to inspect. Enter your details to register. You will then be informed of any changes, updates or cancellations for your appointment. If no preferred times are available simply click on the "no suitable times" icon and one of our friendly staff members will contact you to arrange a time.
It is important to register for the inspection as viewings can be cancelled and rescheduled at any time.
* The property is unfurnished
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for North Ward
Lifestyle in North Ward
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment in North Ward comes unfurnished. Apply to rent 1/62 The Strand, North Ward today!
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how