1/62 Station Road,
Burpengary, QLD 4505
$1,440 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3111597
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
3 Bedroom Townhouse with Ducted Air Conditioning
This well set out townhouse, is in walking distance to Burpengary Train Station, and to major shops, and local school
The property includes the following;
- Fully Ducted Air Conditioning Throughout
- 3 Bedrooms all with Ceiling Fans and Built in Wardrobes
- Master has Walk in Robe plus En-Suite
- Ground floor has great size open plan Living, Powder Room and Internal Laundry
- Spacious Kitchen with Stone Bench Tops and Stainless Steel Appliances
- Open Plan Living area with direct access to Alfresco Outdoor Entertaining Area.
- The property has ducted air conditioning in every room, security screens throughout.
- Fully Fenced Court Yard with Side access gate
- Single Remote Garage
Please be advised that H&U Property Group Pty Ltd have advertised the property to the best of their knowledge with correct information at the time (handover dates, photos used in advertisement and description). H&U do not accept any responsibility/liability that may occur. Tenants are advised to inspect the property to verify information for themselves and to contact the office on 07 3883 4906 for any further information that may be required.
NBN* Please contact NBN and your preferred internet provider to ensure that internet connection is available at the time you wish to begin your lease.
PETS ACCEPTED ON APPLICATION*
*Pet Friendly Term and Conditions;
- The approved applicant will sign special terms and conditions form being responsible for the animal/pet. please contact agency for more information.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Burpengary
Lifestyle in Burpengary
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 1/62 Station Road, Burpengary before you know it! Apply to rent this 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom townhouse on Rent.com.au.