1/61 Calandra Avenue,
Quakers Hill, NSW 2763
$1,800 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3960120
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Situated in a quiet & tranquil street, this light-filled home is the ideal for the young family or down sizer's. It is located only a short stroll away from Barnier Public School, Mary Immaculate Primary School, grocery stores, and public transport.
Three Generously Sized Bedrooms, all with Buit-In Robes
Single Automated Garage
Low-Maintenance Backyard with Covered Alfresco
Call Raine & Horne Quakers Hill to schedule your inspection today!
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Quakers Hill
Lifestyle in Quakers Hill
Picture yourself living at 1/61 Calandra Avenue, Quakers Hill. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions.