1/6 Warwick Street,
Penrith, NSW 2750
$1,560 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4061699
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Gorgeous historical cottage with so much history!
*Kitchen and dining combined
*Separate lounge room with fireplace and reverse cycle air cond.
*Private courtyard fully fenced
*2 x parking spots at the back of the cottage
Located in one of Penrith's most historical streets within walking distance to shops, schools and public transport.
Pets upon application.
PLEASE DO NOT APPLY THROUGH 1FORM, WE DO NOT ACCEPT ONLINE APPLICATIONS.
Please call 1hr prior to all open inspections incase we have to cancel the open inspection for any reason.
2 Open spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Penrith
Lifestyle in Penrith
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
1/6 Warwick Street, Penrith, a 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Penrith.