1/6 Nursery Avenue,
Frankston, VIC 3199
Rent ID: 4022467
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Fully Furnished Villa Oasis with Bills Included!
COVID - 19 Update - Due to stage 3 lock down restrictions prior registration to attend inspections is a must with full name, phone number & email provided. If you're unwell or have been in contact with someone who has tested positive within the last 14 days please do not attend. Strictly private inspection during open for inspections.
This striking unit in a quiet location awaits your inspection! This fully furnished two bedroom home offers plenty of accommodation to relax and unwind.
This home is also offered unfurnished at $450:00pw
This home offers the following features:
* Fully furnished with linen & towels provided
* Large kitchen & dining area with ample storage
* Large separate lounge room with split system, heater & ceiling fan
* Two good sized bedrooms with built in wardrobes
* Modernized renovated bathroom
* Large Laundry
* Lots of natural light
* Single garage with potential for a work out studio with large windows
* Wifi included
Close to frankston shops, public & private hospitals, monash peninsula uni, freeways to melbourne CBD and the gateway to the mornington peninsula where you will find the hot springs, beaches & wineries. The location is in a safe, secure & friendly neighbourhood.
COVID - 19 Update - Due to stage 3 lock down restrictions prior registration to attend inspections is a must with full name, phone number & email provided. If you're unwell or have been in contact with someone who has tested positive within the last 14 days please do not attend.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Frankston
Lifestyle in Frankston
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 1/6 Nursery Avenue, Frankston. This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit is unfurnished and ready to make your own.