1/6 Murra Court,
Ashwood, VIC 3147
$2,520 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4381581
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Streetfront Sensation Of Contemporary Class
This executive streetfront townhouse is situated at the top end of the cul de sac and is in the Ashwood Primary and Ashwood High School zones. Just minutes to the world class Chadstone Shopping Centre, High Street shopping strip, Ashburton train Station, Jordanville and Holmesglen train stations, Holmesglen TAFE and M1 Freeway. Within only 2 minutes from Gardiners Creek Trail, Ashwood Reserve, Waverley Hockey Sports Ground and Waverley Basketball Sports Complex.
- Generous sized master bedroom with WIR and en-suite
- Two additional well-portioned bedrooms with BIR
- Central bathroom with separate toilet
- Light filled living area over looks to the huge, fenced private frontyard
- Open plan kitchen and dining with stainless steel appliances and dishwasher
- Large separate laundry
- Ducted heating throughout the home
- Remote controlled access to double car garage
- Low maintenance entertaining backyard
*IMPORTANT* Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, LITTLE Real Estate, will not be held liable for any error in typing or information. All information is considered correct at the time of advertising.
Prior to applying for the property, please ensure any specific requirements have been discussed with your preferred service providers.
2 Garage spaces
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Ashwood
Lifestyle in Ashwood
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 1/6 Murra Court, Ashwood. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: gas and ducted heating.