1/6 Flute Walk,
Dunsborough, WA 6281
$1,800 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 28th November 2019
Rent ID: 77371
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Spacious family home on a fairway block.
* Four bedroom, two bathroom (1 x ensuite)
* Recently painted throughout
* New window treatments
* Double lock-up garage
* Open plan living area
* Separate lounge area
* Built-in robes
* Outdoor alfresco to take in the lovely fairway views and enjoy the local bird life.
* Includes seasonal lawn mowing and gardening
* Pets welcome. (not fenced)
Move in Costs
* 2 weeks rent in advance
* Bond = 4 weeks rent
* Total = 6 weeks rent
TO VIEW OUR PROPERTIES YOU MUST REGISTER ONLINE BY GOING TO OUR WEBSITE AT jmwrealestate.com.au. If there are no registered attendees for the viewing, the viewing will be cancelled and the leasing agent will not be attending. Once you are registered you will receive updates of any changes.
**PLEASE NOTE** Properties MUST be viewed and an application form collected from the viewing, Our office does not accept 1Form or online applications. All applications are to be submitted to reception at our office and original identification must be presented at this time for all applicants over 18.
For any further information in relation to this property, please contact your Dunsborough Property Manager, Kim Rosenfeld on 9756 8800
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Dunsborough
Lifestyle in Dunsborough
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 1/6 Flute Walk, Dunsborough. This 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house is unfurnished and ready to make your own.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Get your power and gas connected for FREE!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how